- The constitution in PDF format (win xp/vista/win 7/mac OS)
- The constitution in WORD format (win xp/vista/win 7/mac OS)
NEW PATRIOTIC PARTY FRANCE BRANCH CONSTITUTION
These Rules are made in accordance with the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Constitution to regulate the operation of the Branch Party.
The rules have been formulated to meet local circumstances.
RULE ONE – NAME
The name of the Branch Party shall be NEW PATRIOTIC PARTY FRANCE BRANCH (herein called ‘Branch Party’).
RULE TWO – AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Branch Party shall be those prescribed in the NPP Constitution. In addition, the Branch Party shall:
- Oversee the operation of the Branch Party in France
- Support and implement the programmes of the NPP
- Promote and publicise policies of the NPP
- Enforce the NPP Constitution in all matters and observe loyally the resolutions and decisions of the NPP Annual Congress, Conferences, the National Council and the National Executive Committee (NEC)
- Help raise funding for NPP and recruit as many members as possible
- Offer advice and support to members
- a. Based on the principles and objectives of the Party.
- b. Contained in the Manifesto issued prior to each General Election and shall be the official policy of the NPP until the next Manifesto is issued, provided that any matter arising subsequent to an Annual or Special Conference and not provided for in the existing Manifesto shall be determined by the National Council.
RULE THREE - POLICY
The Policy of the Branch Party shall be based on all matters approved by the NPP Annual Congress and shall be: